Our English language school Cambridge School of English, your English language courses and classes in Warsaw
WHY CHOOSE OUR LANGUAGE SCHOOL CAMBRIDGE SCHOOL OF ENGLISH?
Cambridge School of English and Cambridge Academy are two professional brands forming a prestigious language school. We organize English and various language courses for individual clients and institutions including:
- English courses - General English
- general language courses (German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish, etc.)
- language courses for children and teenagers (various languages)
- Exam preparation English courses (FCE, CAE, CPE, IELTS, etc.)
- courses for secondary school leaving exam (matura) preparation
- Matura exam preparation courses
- Business English courses
- English for Special Purposes (Medical, Law, English for Finances)
- Methodological workshops for teachers
- Courses at your chosen location
- Language courses in England
- Online Language Lessons via Skype
Language training – Why us?
- Accreditation of The Education Office of Warsaw
- Only qualified Polish teachers and Native Speakers
- Tailor-made curricula
- Methodological support
- Monitoring Progress
- Convenient location in the centre of Warsaw
- Resource-rich language courses offer
- Individual language courses
- Small groups (max. 9 persons)
- Generous discounts
- Interesting extra activities: Grammar SOS, Conversation Club, Film Nights
- Experience in exam preparation (i.a. IELTS, CAE, FCE, CPE)
- Lots of satisfied students
We provide English language lessons based on tailor-made curricula at all levels.
Using different methods and teaching techniques we help our students develop all four language skills: writing, reading, speaking and listening. However, we put emphasis on the development of practical language use.
One study stage for a standard course includes two semesters. The first semester starts in September / October. The second semester starts in January / February. One semester lasts between 4 – 5 months. New groups are also formed throughout the year, if there is a sufficient number of people to form a group.
Duration of English and other Language courses:
- two 45-minute classes twice a week
- four or six or eight 45-minute classes once a week
- in a different mode if there is sufficient number of people to form a group
We also offer intensive courses, where one semester is covered within 1 or 2 months. Classes take place 3 – 5 times a week. Intensity and duration are optimal.
Our standard language courses offers include:
- Free conversation workshops – extra classes in the form of workshops, where Students polish their accent and pronunciation, practice discussion skills on topics provided by the tutors. The number of workshops for standard courses is 10 x 45 minutes.
- Free library access – students can borrow books in order to practice their language skills outside of the classroom environment
- Access to library – free take out of books at all levels in order to acquire new vocabulary apart from the vocabulary from classes
- Small groups – maximum 9 participants
- Support from Academic Coordinators and Account Managers
- Free placement test – in written and oral form
- Possibility to make up for missed classes – in case of missing classes, it is possible to make up for them with another group at the same level
- Free mock exams (FCE, CAE, IELTS)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Course-completion certificate
Discounts (apply for a standard course offer):
- for University students: 5% discount
- for continuation: 5% discount
- for another family member: 10% discount for a cheaper course
- for bringing friend: 5% discount
- for books: 12 % in relation to bookshop price
- for language course in London: 10% discount for a course
Dear students, please remember that you can join language courses at the Cambridge School of English anytime during the year.
"Nowy oddział Ochota Warszawa"
Check out our FREE TRIAL LESSONS!
(22) 622 30 19