Our English language school Cambridge School of English, your English language courses and classes in Warsaw
WHY CHOOSE OUR LANGUAGE SCHOOL CAMBRIDGE SCHOOL OF ENGLISH?
Cambridge School of English and Cambridge Academy are two professional brands forming a prestigious language school. We organise English and various language courses for individual clients and institutional ones including:
- English courses - General English
- general language courses (German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish, etc.)
- language courses for children and youth (other languages)
- Exam preparation English courses (FCE, CAE, CPE, IELTS, etc.)
- courses for secondary school leaving exam (matura) preparation
- Business English courses
- English for special purposes courses (e.g. English for Doctors, Lawyers, Bankers)
- methodological workshops for teachers
- Off – site trainings
- language travels to England
- Online Language Lessons via Skype
Language training – Why should you choose us?
- accreditation of The Education Office
- only qualified native speakers and Polish teachers
- authorial curriculums
- methodological support
- studying progress monitoring
- suitable localization in centre and other districts of Warsaw
- resource-rich language courses offer
- individual language courses
- small groups (max. 9 persons)
- generous discounts
- interesting extra classes: Grammar SOS, Conversation Club, Film Nights
- experience in exam preparation (i.a. IELTS, CAE, FCE, CPE)
- lots of satisfied students
We provide English language lessons based on authorial curriculums at all levels.
Using different methods and teaching techniques we develop all four language skills: writing, reading, speaking and listening. However, we put emphasis on the development of practical language use.
One study stage for a standard course includes two semesters. The first semester starts in September / October. The second semester starts in January / February. One semester lasts between 4 – 5 months. New groups are also formed throughout the year, if there are a sufficient number of people to form a group.
English and other Language Classes take place:
- two 45-minute language classes twice a week
- four or six or eight 45-minute classes once a week
- in different mode if there is sufficient number of people to form a group
We also offer also intensive courses, where one semester is fulfilled within 1 – 2 months. Classes take place 3 – 5 times a week. Intensity and duration are assignable.
As part of the provided English language courses, we offer:
- Free conversation workshops – extra classes in the form of workshop, in which Students polish their accent and pronunciation, practice discussion skills on topics provided by the lectors. The number of workshops for standard courses is 10 x 45 minutes.
- Access to library – free take out of books at all levels in order to acquire new vocabulary apart from the vocabulary from classes
- Small groups – max. 9 persons
- Comprehensive Academic Coordinators and Account Managers supports
- Free placement test – in written and oral form
- Possibility to make up for missed classes – in case of missing classes, it is possible to make up for them with another group at the same level
- Free mock exams (FCE, CAE, IELTS)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Course-completion Certificate
Discounts (apply for a standard course offer):
- for students: 5% discount
- for continuation: 5% discount
- for family: 10% discount for a cheaper course
- for bringing friend: 5% discount
- for books: 12 % in relation to bookshop price
- for language travel to London: 10% discount for a course
Dear students, please remember you can join language courses at the Cambridge School of English anytime during the year.