Course Regulations at the Cambridge School of English
Cambridge School of English is a professional English language school with a guaranteed high level of customer service. The school operates on a semestral basis (two semesters in the school year).
For all our courses CambridgeSchool of English guarantees that:
- Teaching is in groups up to a maximum
- Lessons are with qualified native speakers or/and Polish language teachers and follow a specially designed teaching programme created by British specialists.
- Students continuing for the next semester of lessons will have priority in the first week of registration.
- Assistance will be provided for registering for the British Council exams after the initial entrance procedures.
- Any student registered by the school who fails to pass a British Council exam will be entitled to receive the next semester’s lessons free of charge (in a group of 10, 2 x 2 hours a week) in the following semester.
- Teaching materials and course books are provided.
- Water and hot drinks
- Possibility of using the school library free of charge
- A certificate containing detailed grades showing the student’s progress is issued at the end of each semester and we can also issue, on request, a certificate from the Ministry of Education confirming completion of a course of studies.
- Parents and other carers of under-age children will be informed about their children’s progress.
- Extra-curricular activities will be organized to enable students to become more acquainted with British culture.
- Any comments concerning the activity of the school, the teaching programme or the way lessons are conducted will be welcomed.
- The students can resign from a course providing that a written resignation is filed to the School within 14 days from the resignation date. Lack of attendance does not constitute a basis for a refund, regardless of the reason or the length of absence.
We expect our students to:
- Participate in the entrance procedures in order to accurately assess the level of learning.
- Pay for the semester or school year when registering for the group; in case of an advance payment, to to pay before the start of the course;
- Meet the deadlines for payment, failure to meet the deadline may lead to the student losing their place on the course and charging statutory interest;
- Come to classes on time and participate actively;
- Participate in mid-semester and end-of-semester exams.
- Any students taking exams at the British Council must take a mock exam and register within the specified deadlines given by the British Council.
- Observe all regulations on the premises of the buildings where lessons are held and to behave in accordance with socially acceptable norms; students who fail to comply with this point will be excluded from the course; parents will be deemed to bear ultimate responsibility for any damage caused by their children.
I hereby give my consent to the storing and maintaining of my personal details for administrative, informational and statistical purposes by Cambridge School of English Sp. z o.o..
Check out our FREE TRIAL LESSONS!
(22) 622 30 19
Nareszcie! Zostań właścicielem Cambridge School of English.
Nasza szkoła językowa proponuje unikalną na rynku polskim możliwość dołączenia do sieci franczyzobiorców.